Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Windows

Apparently Home Depot and Lowe's are not really hardware stores anymore as they do not carry fixed windows. They only carry the really expensive Andersen and Pella windows and want to charge you a fortune to install them. Anything else is out of the question.

I found the windows for the coop at Ring's End Lumber in Niantic. I had to special order them and they should be here in a couple of days. At least I could special order them.

The chicks were hatched on August 1st. I forgot to ask yesterday when I bought them so I called Salem Feed and Grain today and asked.

Someday it will quit raining in Connecticut. Really.

1 comment:

Jeff Carlson said...

it will never stop raining. it was funny today when @david freaked out when it was raining was so hard it sounded like a jet plane just over the building.

i wonder where contractors get their fixed windows?